The Daily Express – Enquire Within publication of 1934, gives the reader all useful and helpful information on every day issues.
When it comes to Personal Hygiene it has some valuable advice:
A Physicians Ten Commandments
- Keep a clean mind in a clean body.
- Keep regular hours for meals, sleep, work and play.
- Keep your temper, and avoid all excesses.
- Don’t coddle your body, but clothe it loosely, lightly and warmly.
- Drink water and milk, but see they are pure,
- Eat of the fruits of the earth, ripened by the sun.
- Take care of your teeth and visit the dentist regularly.
- If your eyes trouble you see an oculist at once.
- Get to know your body thoroughly and never over tax it.
- Take daily exercise in the open air and breathe deeply.